1.The subscriber shall have unrestricted access to all the content available on Internet except for such content which is restricted by the Licensor/designated authority under Law. The Licensee shall not offer VPN/Closed User Group services to its subscribers. The content for IPTV shall be regulated as per law in force from time to time.
2. Internet Telephony through Public Internet by the use of Personal Computers (PC) or IP based Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) connecting only the following: a) PC to PC; within or outside India b) PC / a device / Adapter conforming to TEC or International Standard in India to PSTN/PLMN abroad. c) Any device / Adapter conforming to TEC or International Standard connected to ISP node with static IP address to similar device / Adapter; within or outside India.
3. Voice communication to and from a telephone connected to PSTN/PLMN/GMPCS and use of E.164 numbering is prohibited.
4. Addressing scheme for Internet Telephony shall conform to IP addressing Scheme of Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) only and the same shall not use National Numbering Scheme / plan applicable to subscribers of Basic / Cellular Telephone service. Translation of E.164 number / private number to IP address allotted to any device and vice versa, by CATLA to show compliance with IANA numbering scheme is not permitted.
5. May share “passive” infrastructure namely building, tower, dark fiber, duct space, Right of Way owned, established and operated by it under the scope of this Authorization
6. First Month Free ONLY applicable to annual payment option. You pay for 11 and get 12 Months subscription.
7. All the devices/routers/switches are property of Catla and will be taken back/shall be returned to Catla after disconnection of any service.